I Am The Vine You Are The Branches Activity

Loading...

I Am The Vine You Are The Branches Activity

images vine pinterest

images vine pinterest Source: website

missed hope

missed hope Source: website

catholiceducatorscom scripture clipart

catholiceducatorscom scripture clipart Source: website

I am the Vine, You are the Branches – Happy Hearts Bible Study

Let's talk about a tree and it's parts (branches, trunk, leaves, roots). They are all connected and all a part of the same thing. A vine is just like a tree, but we see more trees. Vines produce fruit and the fruit is connected by the branch. Here's a picture of a vine that is alive. Read more…

I Am the Vine Scripture Verse Activity

John15:5 “I am the Vine, You are the Branches,” is an outstanding passage for children. I am teaching 5th grade CCD this year and have been blessed with a wonderful room that has a bulletin board. So I decided I’d use this opportunity to enhance the program with scripture passages on it through out the year. Read more…

All Age Worship Service

The memory verse is John 15:5. You could present the memory verse using large (A4/A3 size) pieces of white paper/card on which are photocopied a bunch of grapes (picture in Appendix 4) and the words of the memory verse as shown below: Bunch of grapes 1: “I am the vine; Bunch of grapes 2: you are the branches. Read more…

Loading...