Bible Verse I Am The Vine

Loading...

Bible Verse I Am The Vine

bible verse painting original watercolor

bible verse painting original watercolor Source: website

bible verse sign etsy

bible verse sign etsy Source: website

vine ye branches john bible verse

vine ye branches john bible verse Source: website

John 15:5 I am the vine and you are the … – Bible Hub

Berean Study Bible I am the vine and you are the branches. The one who remains in Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing. Berean Literal Bible I am the vine; you are the branches. The one abiding in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit. For apart from Me you are able to do nothing. Read more…

JOHN 15:5 – “I am the vine; you are the branches. – Bible …

John 15:5 New International Version (NIV) 5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. Read more…

BibleGateway – : i am the vine

[ The Vine and the Branches] “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch i n me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that i t will be even more fruitful. Read more…

Loading...