Stupid Vine Quotes

Loading...

Stupid Vine Quotes

funniest quotes vine quotesgram

funniest quotes vine quotesgram Source: website

funny vine quotes quotesgram

funny vine quotes quotesgram Source: website

vine quotes images dankest memes funny vines

vine quotes images dankest memes funny vines Source: website

50 Quotes From The Best Vines

There's been a ton of threads on Twitter of everyone's favorite vines so I thought I'd jump in and share some of my favorites. So without further ado, here are some quotes of Vines that most vine fanatics would know. 1. "AHH! Stahhp. I coulda dropped mah croissant." 2. "Nate, how are those chicken strips?" Read more…

75 Of The Most Iconic Vine Quotes – theodysseyonline.com

75 Of The Most Iconic Vine Quotes "I smell like beef" Mia McLaughlin. Michigan State University. Jul 10, 2018. Vine/Katie Ryan 302542 Vine may be dead but Vine references live on. I still watch Vine threads AT LEAST twice a day. Here are 75 of the most quotable vines: 1. "Ooooooo, he needs some milk." Read more…

Nothing's Funnier Than These 40 Iconic Vine Quotes – Women.com

Best Vine Quotes "What the fuck is up, Kyle? No, what did you say? What the fuck, dude? Step the fuck up, Kyle!" "Road work ahead? Yeah, I sure hope it does." "Lipstick? In my Valentino white bag?!" "Country boy, I love you… bleh." "Ms. Keisha? Ms. Keisha? Oh my fuckin' god, she fuckin' dead." "I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me." Read more…

Loading...